Title IX – Know your Rights
More information – Title IX at WSU
Schedule for Spring 2021
- March 2 – 10:30am
- April 6 – 10:30am
- Log into Webinar
CCR also regularly provides live trainings on WSU’s policies and processes related to discrimination, harassment, sexual violence, ADA, Title IX, and other civil rights requirements at the request of student groups and departments to the campus community. To request a training, simply submit your request through the CCR – Training Request Form .
The following trainings are brief and can be used as a refresher or introduction to a topic for students and employees. Please note, if you need a certificate of completion, short trainings will not suffice; please visit the next section of trainings.
- Overview of Executive Policy 15: WSU Policy Prohibiting Discrimination and Harassment (23min)
- Compliance and Civil Rights Reporting Options (11min)
- Disabilities, Pregnancy and Parenting (5min)
- Employee Reporting Requirements (8min)
- Resources for Survivors of Sexual Assault, Stalking, or Intimate Partner Violence (21min)
- EP 39: Service and Support Animals Policy Training (8min)
This series is designed for undergraduate and graduate students who would like certification of completion.
- The first four of the topics listed under Training Shorts are covered
- A short quiz to test knowledge of the material
- An email is sent to the trainee with their quiz score
This short video is presented by Cougar Health Services – Health Promotion
This course is required for investigators, decision‐makers, Title IX Coordinators or Deputy Coordinator, and informal
resolution facilitators who will be processing formal complaints of Title IX Sexual Harassment at WSU.
Employee Training through HRS
Instructor-led training (ILT) is offered through Human Resource Services, to view the schedule and/or enroll visit HRS Training online.
- Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct Prevention – An Overview
- Equal Opportunity Issues for Supervisors
- Faculty Civil Rights Compliance Rights and Responsibilities
- Classroom Accommodations Training for Faculty
- EP 39 Service Animal Policy Training
- Clery Act – CSA Training
- Section 1557 Civil Rights Coordinator Training
- Health Sciences Training
CCR also participates in the Chairs/Director Workshop
Accommodations are available for all CCR trainings, please contact us if you need assistance.
WSU units can request specific presentations to fit the needs of their area.
Training requests can be submitted through the CCR – Training Request Form