University Resources and Information
External Resources and Information
- Service Dogs Information, US Dept. of Justice – Civil Rights Division
- Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act, US Dept. of Justice – Civil Rights Division
- Quick links for Accessibility Services and Information
- Technology Resources for College Students with Disabilities
Sexual Assault and Sex and Gender Based Violence Survivor Resources
- Surviving Campus Sexual Assault: An Overview of Your Rights as a Student
- Know Your IX, information for students to respond to and prevent sexual assault
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, national information for survivors and supporters of survivors
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs
- 1 in 5: White House Public Service Announcement
- American Bar Association Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence
- Northwest Justice Project Free Legal Hotline (CLEAR), Washington state’s publicly funded legal aid program.
- Washington Law Help, helping low-income individuals solve legal problems.
- Washington State Bar Association, provide resources for you to connect with and find an attorney that is right for your situation. These include free and reduced-fee legal help, local attorney referral services, and self-help legal resources.
- University of Idaho Immigration Clinic, clinic interns represent clients before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration Courts, the Board of Immigration Appeals, and U.S. Courts of Appeal. Interns also lead community outreach and educational presentation throughout the region in partnership with local service providers and community organizations.
A free referral and information helpline that connects people to a wide range of health and human services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply dial the numbers 2-1-1 from any phone.