Policies & Procedures
Executive Policy 15
Washington State University recognizes that discrimination and harassment can impact the ability of students, staff, faculty, and community members to participate in, access, or reap the benefits of educational and employment opportunities. WSU is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, inclusive, accessible, and equitable community.
WSU encourages reporting and questions, even anonymous questions to Compliance and Civil Rights under this policy. WSU offers support even if reporting parties choose to limit the information they disclose.
Executive Policy 15: WSU Policy Prohibiting Discrimination and Harassment
The complete policy, as well as other executive policies, can be found in the Executive Policy Manual maintained by the Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms.
Relevant Policies and Procedures
- Washington State University Executive Policy 15: Policy Prohibiting Discrimination and Harassment
- Washington State University Executive Policy 12: Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Washington State University Executive Policy 7: Web Accessibility
- Washington State University Executive Policy 39: Service and Support Animals
- Compliance and Civil Rights Procedural Guidelines
Other Related WSU Policies
Guidelines and Templates
- Guidelines Documents
- Samples and Templates
Relevant State and Federal Agencies
Please see the following websites for more information on state and federal laws, and how to file a complaint outside WSU.