CCR also regularly provides live trainings on WSU’s policies and processes related to discrimination, harassment, sexual violence, ADA, Title IX, and other civil rights requirements at the request of student groups and departments to the campus community. To request a training, simply submit your request through the CCR – Training Request Form.
The following trainings are brief and can be used as a refresher or introduction to a topic for students and employees. Please note, if you need a certificate of completion, short trainings will not suffice; please visit the next section of trainings.
- Overview of Executive Policy 15: WSU Policy Prohibiting Discrimination and Harassment (23min)
- Compliance and Civil Rights Reporting Options (11min)
- Disabilities, Pregnancy and Parenting (5min)
- Employee Reporting Requirements (8min)
- Resources for Survivors of Sexual Assault, Stalking, or Intimate Partner Violence (21min)
- EP 39: Service and Support Animals Policy Training (8min)
This series is designed for undergraduate and graduate students (or for individuals who do not have a network ID) who would like certification of completion.
- The first four of the topics listed under Training Shorts are covered
- A short quiz to test knowledge of the material
- An email is sent to the trainee with their quiz score
Information provided by Cougar Health Services – Health Promotion
This course is required for investigators, decision-makers, Title IX Coordinators or Deputy Coordinator, and informal resolution facilitators who will be processing formal complaints of Title IX Sexual Harassment at WSU.
Instructor-led training (ILT) is offered through Human Resource Services, to view the schedule and/or enroll visit HRS Training online.
To view other trainings currently offered by CCR, visit the Compliance and Civil Rights channel on Percipio.
- Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct Prevention – An Overview
- Faculty Civil Rights Compliance Rights and Responsibilities
- Classroom Accommodations Training for Faculty
- Clery Act – CSA Training
- Section 1557 Civil Rights Coordinator Training
- Health Sciences Training
CCR also participates in the Chairs/Director Workshop.
Accommodations are available for all CCR trainings, please contact us if you need assistance.
WSU units can request specific presentations to fit the needs of their area.
Training request can be submitted through the CCR – Training Request Form