Global Campus Resources

University Resources

The list below includes resources available to Global Campus students  at WSU nationally, and globally.

Global Campus Student Services

Global Campus Student Services houses the Title IX Liaison for the Global Campus and works closely with the CCR on student conduct cases involving discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct. Global Campus Student Services also provides information on student grievances and complaints processes for non-residents through their WSU Global Campus Student Complaint Process. 800-222-4978, 509-335-3557

Office of the Dean of Students (ODOS)

ODOS can assist you in coordinating resources and support, such as making changes in classes or your schedule. This office also can help you resolve housing issues, notify faculty if you will be leaving campus for a short time, and assist you with other challenges you may encounter. This office also has Student Conduct Advisors available to help students understand the conduct process, resources, and available options. Housed on the Pullman Campus, ODOS works with all WSU Campuses across the system. French Ad 134, Pullman WA. 509-335-5757

Compliance and Civil Rights (CCR)

CCR works closely with CCS on student matters or HRS on employee matters involving discrimination, sexual harassment and sexual misconduct. CCR conducts investigations, makes findings of fact, and determines whether Executive Policy 15: WSU Policy Prohibiting Discrimination and Harassment was violated. CCR also provides trainings about discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct. Housed on the Pullman Campus, CCR works with all WSU Campuses across the system. Interpretive services are available. French 220, 509-335-8288.

Center For Community Standards (CCS)

CCS administers the student conduct system and addresses potential violations of the WSU Standards of Conduct for Students. CCS participates in investigative meetings with CCR and addresses any disciplinary action, as appropriate, after the investigation is complete. CCS is housed on the Pullman Campus but works closely with conduct officers on all campuses. The same Standards of Conduct apply to all students, regardless of their campus location. French Ad 130, 509-335-4532.

Office of the University Ombudsman

The ombudsman is designated by the university to function as an impartial and neutral resource to assist all members of the university community. The ombudsman provides information relating to university policies and procedures and facilitates the resolution of problems and grievances through informal investigation and mediation. The office does not replace or supersede other university grievances, complaint, or appeal procedures. 509-335-1195.

Access Center

The Access Center provides accommodations and services to incoming and current WSU students with disabilities, psychological or medical conditions, or temporary injuries that limit their access to the educational environment. 509-335-3417.

Office of Veterans Affairs & Student Veterans Center (SVC)

The WSU SVC is a place to meet, relax, study, learn, and find resources for all veteran students. Located within the SVC, the Office of Veterans Affairs can answer questions concerning VA education benefits, while serving as a liaison to other university offices, schools, the VA, and the military services. The transition from military service to higher education can be challenging. The SVC and Office of Veteran Affairs can provide you with the support to help you reach your goals. 509-335-1234.

Global Campus

Global Campus provides information on student grievances and complaints processes for non-residents through their WSU Global Campus Student Complaint Process. 1-800-222-4978, 509-335-3557.

Additional Non-WSU Resources – National

In cases of emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local law enforcement agency.

Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)

RAINN operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (1-800-656-HOPE) which provides free, confidential services 24 hours a day. RAINN also partners with many local rape crisis centers across the country and operates the DoD Safe Helpline (1-877-995-5247) for the Department of Defense. Information about local counseling centers and victim advocates can also be found on their website. 1-800-656-HOPE.

The National Domestic Violence Hotline (NDVH)

NDVH provides confidential and free support to victims of domestic violence 24 hours a day. Advocates can provide information on safety planning and local resources, as well as provide referral services. 1-800-799-7233.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Press 1 for veteran’s services. Prefer text-based assistance? Try the Lifeline Chat.

HealthiestYou App

Free online counseling through the HealthiestYou App, a 24-hour telehealth service that connects you with a board-certified physician via phone or video chat. Students who have WSU’s graduate or international student health insurance can access their student portal here.

Additional Non-WSU Resources – Global

U.S. Department of State – Travel Information by Regions

The State Department’s Office of American Services and Crisis Management (ACS) administers the Consular Information Program, which informs the public of conditions abroad that may affect their safety and security. Country Specific Information, Travel Alerts, and Travel Warnings are vital parts of this program.

9-1-1 Emergency Contact Numbers Abroad

U.S. consular officers are located at over 260 Foreign Service posts abroad. There are also consular officers in 46 foreign cities without U.S. embassies or consulates. They’re ready to help if you need it. From the U.S. or Canada, call 1-888-407-4747, or from overseas call 202-501-4444. For local emergency numbers refer to this emergency service number PDF.

U.S. Department of State – Help for U.S. Citizens of Crime Overseas

Consular officers, agents, and staff work with crime victims and help them with the local police and medical systems. Overseas Citizens Services will stay in touch with family members in the United States and help provide U.S.-based resources for the victim when possible. From the U.S. or Canada, call 1-888-407-4747, or from overseas call 202-501-4444.

Printable Handouts

In addition, printer-friendly resource flyers in PDF format are available at the following links: