Everett Resources

Confidential Resources

In most instances, service providers from the following resources can speak with you confidentially about your concerns:

Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County

Domestic Violence Services (DVS) can provide free and confidential services, including:

  • 24-hour support line: 425-252-2873
  • Emergency shelter
  • Legal advocacy
  • Support groups
  • Domestic violence education

Everett Crime Victim Services

Victim Support Services provides peer support and advocacy for victims of crimes. 425-252-6081

YWCA Alternatives to Domestic Violence Program

YWCA provides comprehensive domestic violence services for women in need, including emergency shelters. 425-774-9843.

HealthiestYou App

Free online counseling through the HealthiestYou App, a 24-hour telehealth service that connects you with a board-certified physician via phone or video chat. Students who have WSU’s graduate or international student health insurance can access their student portal here.

Employee Assistance Program

The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) helps WA State Government employees and their family members resolve personal or work-related problems through:

  • Counseling
  • Legal Consultation
  • Financial Counseling

Using your EAP does not cost you anything. 1-877-313-4455

Providence Everett Medical Center

Patient and family medical care. 425-261-2000.

Providence Intervention Center for Assault and Abuse

The Providence Intervention Venter for Assault and Abuse team offers an array of services to those impacted by sexual, physical, and/or relationship violence. Services include:

  • 24-hour hotline: 425-252-4800
  • Advocacy
  • Forensic medical exams and evidence collection
  • Therapy for adults ages 22 and over

For more information call 425-297-5771.

Snohomish Crisis Line

Mental health crisis line: 1-800-584-3578

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Press 1 for veteran’s services. Prefer text-based assistance? Try the Lifeline Chat.

National Sexual Assault Hotline

The RAINN Hotline offers 24/7 confidential support. For text support and more specific hotline services, visit RAINN’s website. 800-656-4673

Free Clinic Directory

Information about free and low-cost health care options in the state of Washington.

University Resources

These offices share information only on a need-to-know basis but cannot guarantee confidentiality. Unless designated as a confidential resource, WSU employees are required to report incidents of sexual harassment and misconduct to CCR or the WSU Title IX Coordinator.

Compliance and Civil Rights (CCR)

CCR works closely with CCS on student matters or HRS on employee matters involving discrimination, sexual harassment and sexual misconduct. CCR conducts investigations, makes findings of fact, and determines whether Executive Policy 15: WSU Policy Prohibiting Discrimination and Harassment was violated. CCR also provides trainings about discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct. Housed on the Pullman Campus, CCR works with all WSU Campuses across the system. Interpretive services are available. French 220, 509-335-8288.

Center For Community Standards (CCS)

CCS administers the student conduct system and addresses potential violations of the WSU Standards of Conduct for Students. CCS participates in investigative meetings with CCR and addresses any disciplinary action, as appropriate, after the investigation is complete. CCS is housed on the Pullman Campus but works closely with conduct officers on all campuses. The same Standards of Conduct apply to all students, regardless of their campus location. French Ad 130, 509-335-4532.

Human Resource Services (HRS)

HRS assist individuals with their employment needs. HRS occasionally works with CCR when matters that implicate EP 15 may also implicate policies within the purview of HRS. HRS may also work with supervisors to address any disciplinary action, as appropriate, after the preliminary investigation is complete. While HRS is housed on the Pullman Campus, there are representatives from HRS on each campus system-wide.

Office of the Dean of Students (ODOS)

ODOS can assist you in coordinating resources and support, such as making changes in classes or your schedule. This office also can help you resolve housing issues, notify faculty if you will be leaving campus for a short time, and assist you with other challenges you may encounter. This office also has Student Conduct Advisors available to help students understand the conduct process, resources, and available options. Housed on the Pullman Campus, ODOS works with all WSU campuses across the system. French Ad 134, Pullman WA. 509-335-5757

Office of Veterans Affairs & Student Veterans Center (SVC)

The WSU SVC is a place to meet, relax, study, learn, and find resources for all veteran students. Located within the SVC, the Office of Veterans Affairs can answer questions concerning VA education benefits, while serving as a liaison to other university offices, schools, the VA, and the military services. The transition from military service to higher education can be challenging. The SVC and Office of Veteran Affairs can provide you with the support to help you reach your goals. 509-335-1234.

Everett Student Affairs

Student Affairs can help students in coordinating resources and support and can help them address challenges. Student Affairs houses the Title IX Liaison for the Everett campus and works closely with CCR on student conduct cases involving discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct.

WSU Everett Food Pantry

The Cougar Food Panty provides WSU students with pre-packaged food for curbside pickup. Send your request via email to everett.studentservices@wsu.edu to arrange pick up.

Gender Inclusive Restrooms

A gender inclusive restroom is one that anyone of any gender can use. They benefit all people, including people who are gender diverse, transgender, parents/caregivers and people with caregivers or personal attendants.

Police & Legal Resources

In Case of Emergency Call 911

Everett Police Department

Law enforcement.  425-257-8400.

Snohomish County Legal Services

Free legal aid program serving Snohomish County residents experiencing poverty. 425-258-9283

Northwest Justice Project Free Legal Hotline (CLEAR)

Coordinated Legal Education Advice and Referrals (CLEAR) is Washington state’s publicly funded legal aid program. CLEAR provides free legal assistance and representation to those who qualify based on income. You can also visit the CLEAR website for legal education materials and tools. Central line 1-888-201-1012

Printable Handouts

In addition, printer-friendly resource flyers in PDF format are available at the following links: